Cozy warm light bulb

When connecting electricity, it is important to choose a provider that is both reliable and affordable. You want the electricity to be connected when promised and no nasty surprises when you receive your first bill.

Electricity is essentially charged based on how much you use and the amount you use is measured in kilowatt hours (kWh). So, it’s essential you consider the rate…

Learn more »



Gas stove top heating pot

Natural Gas and bottled Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) are used for cooking, heating and hot water in homes and businesses across Australia.  If you’re moving home or office, you may need to arrange a gas connection along with other essential services…

Learn more »



Searching internet on tablet, laptop in background displaying email inbox

For most of us, internet is now considered an essential service and if you’re moving home or business, you’ll want internet access ready to go as soon as you move in. But the options are vast and choosing the best option can be confusing and time consuming…

Learn more »



Water poured from watering can

Water providers do not disconnect water between tenants, so if you’re moving into an existing property, the water will already be connected.

If you live in Victoria, you will need to ensure that the water provider is notified of the date of your move and has your correct billing details. For home or property buyers, this is usually done by your conveyancer or solicitor as part of the settlement process. If you are renting, check if your real estate agent or landlord…

Learn more »


Pay TV and Streaming Services

man watching television TV

Traditional pay TV is a subscription based service that allows you access to a wide variety of content not available on free-to-air television. Channels are based on areas of interest (e.g. sport, lifestyle, drama, etc) and you can select different packages to include the content that you are interested in.

You can access traditional pay TV via a dedicated cable or satellite dish on your roof, both requiring professional installation…

Learn more »